Through recovery coaching we create a partnership of equals with our clients.
With a focus on self-management and self-care, we support our clients to develop their own plan for recovery resilience. We support our clients to imagine and work towards a powerful, positive, and compelling vision of their future. With recovery coaching we act as agents of change through a collaborative, strengths-based approach with emphasis on accountability.
Together we co-create a manifestation of a satisfying life in recovery.
At Armour Addiction Services we help our clients to achieve their life, business, and recovery related goals more easily and quickly than they would on their own; increasing internal and external skills and assets. Through the development of client-driven goals and plans based on their stated outcomes, at Armour Addiction Services we facilitate the skills needed for our clients to achieve their goals – beyond abstinence – to include lifestyle and vision of success.
Accessible and comfortable support
Recovery Coaching offered at Armour Addiction Services is confidential and offered at our office, over the phone, or through online video conferencing.
Recovery coaching may be suitable for individuals looking to enhance their recovery by:
- Creating plans for relapse prevention
- Setting and achieving goals
- Improving their relationship to self and others
- Fostering recovery resilience
- Making values based decisions
- Identifying and focusing on strength based assets
- Receiving encouragement and accountability
- Moving out of isolation towards deeper connection
- Cultivating a spiritual practice that works for them